Looking for some new arts and crafts ideas for your preschooler? This fun fire breathing dragon craft includes the always fun bubble wrap! It is simple to put together, fun, and will have everyone breathing fire by the end of the day.
What You Will Need:
- Dark Green Construction Paper
- Light Green Construction Paper
- Black Construction Paper
- Orange Construction Paper
- Green Paint
- Bubble Wrap
What You will Do:
- Start with the head of the dragon. We used light green. Cut the head in a peanut shape, but at the top cut out a heart shape to accommodate ears for the dragon.
- Next paint the top of the bubble wrap (bubble side up) green. Now use it as a stamp on the dragons face.
- Next cut pointy ears, in a triangle shape out of the darker green, and glue them to the spot meant for the ears.
- Now winged eyebrows out of the dark green paper and glue it just below the dragons ears.
- After that you can cut two small circles for eyes, and two larger circles for nostrils. Glue them in place.
- Finally cut out some fantastic fire and glue to to the nostrils so that it looks as if your dragon is breathing fire!