Have your boys become sucked in to the latest Pokemon craze Pokemon Go? Pokemon is a long standing love of little boys (and girls) everywhere. Many parents have even begun to play along, wisking themselves back to their own childhoods with the old and familiar characters. Pokemon Go has become such a fun activity to share with your family. However it has become very popular very quickly and there have been some incidents of people not paying attention when playing. So we have come up with a few rules to make it easier and safer to play.
- Be aware of your surroundings!! DO not let the fun world of make-believe keep you from paying attention to the world around you. Follow the rules of the road and community when playing. Use this time to teach your kids about safety. Look both ways before crossing a street. Do not cross when you do not have a signal telling you it is safe to do so.
- DO not go in to a place you do not know, or that looks unsafe or isolated. Stay clear of condemned buildings, gated areas, and wooded or isolated areas.
- Stay off of private property.
- Do not wander farther than your parents would want you to go.
- DO not walk staring at your phone. Look up, be aware of the people and places around you.
We want you and your family to have fun and enjoy your time playing this fun new game, but we always want you to do it safely. So be on the lookout, watch, and listen, and most of all, have fun!