Are your kids looking for some fun outdoor group games to play when their friends come over this summer? Are you having a birthday party or summer party and need a new great game to keep everyone busy? Well we may have found the perfect game.
Parents.com has a fun new idea for groups to play outside this summer. This Balloon Noodle game is fun for all ages and would make an excellent addition to your party game collection. What is so much fun about the game is watching people learn how to manipulate the balloons around the yard and eventually into the basket using only their pool noodles. It is also a great game to teach cooperation and teamwork because many players will find they need help from other noodles to get their balloons where they are supposed to be.
What You Will Need:
Scissors (cut each pool noodle in half so that each player has one noodle short enough to hold and wield, also saves money on noodles)
Laundry basket (depending on how many players you have you may want two or more baskets)
What You Will Do:
1. Place inflated balloons all over the backyard.
2. Place the laundry baskets about 5-10 feet apart in the center of the hard.
3. Give each player a half of a pool noodle.
4. Tell each player they have 5 minutes to try and get as many balloons as possible into the baskets. Using only their pool noodle, nothing else can touch the balloon.
5. To play with teams have each team have to get a specific color balloon into their basket. Team with the most balloons in their basket wins.
Now have fun, and don’t forget, their is no “I” in team!