The fall and winter seasons are so beautiful, crisp, cool, and entertaining. However, they also bring colds, flu’s, and lots of germs from school. So of course it isn’t surprising that so many of our kids end up brining home little germs all season long. No matter what you do those germs seem to creep in. Antibacterial wipes, soaps, sanitizers, hand washing, it just cannot stop them. We cannot promise the germs will go away, but we can promise to help you battle them with some fabulous hot soup that will make you and your family feel better soon.
This incredible recipe was crafted by a fabulous cook, baker, and photographer that lives in upstate New York. Ashley is an incredible cook that loves to create spectacular recipes for her family, friends, and readers. Her blog Baker by Nature always features brand new recipes that she has crafted in her kitchen with special care. This incredible recipe is not only a delicious recipe for the cooler seasons it is also a dish that can be frozen and reheated on nights that you just don’t have time to cook, or when your family needs a little talc during the cold and flu season. Hurry on over to Baker by Nature to see this incredible recipe, along with a fantastic tutorial. Be sure to check out some of Ashley’s other fabulous recipes, you won’t be able to pick just one!
What You Will Need:
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast tenders
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 very large onion, finely diced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- Big pinch of salt
- (1) 32 oz containers chicken stock
- 4 cups water
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups noodles of your choice, I used gluten free elbows
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
Check out Baker by Nature to follow the recipe and tutorial created by Ashley! Enjoy!