Halloween is such a fun time of year. Everyone gets to become a little kid again, and be silly, goofy, and let loose. It is a great time of year to get down and play with your kids and be creative. When the age gap seems to be smaller and both parent and kid are able to just be together and have fun both are open to talking more and letting the other in. The perfect way to open up a more open interaction with your kid is to get busy and have fun. This fun spider craft will keep their hands busy, and their mouths and hearts ready to open up and share what is going on in their lives. So get busy crafting and playing so that you can get busy learning more about your kids. Thank you to Parents magazine for such a fun craft idea!
What You Will Need:
What You will do:
- Paint three craft sticks silver and let them dry.
- Glue them together at the center, forming an asterisk shape.
- Tie one end of a length of yarn (we used about 2 yards for one web) to the center of the sticks.
- Wrap it around the other spokes, then move outward, wrapping the sticks as shown.
- Tie off the yarn and add a plastic spider.
Hang and enjoy all season long!